1. My Keyword Research Service


I've been doing keyword research for a while now. And one thing I have learned is that it is not simple!

It may appear to be so on the surface, but if you want to do it right, there are so many factors to consider. So many different approaches to take. One client or project will have completely different needs than others.

If I see the complexity as an expert on the subject, I can only imagine the confusion some other people may have.

Like yourself (probably), you know that for quality SEO - Keywords are Vital. Yet many still struggle with the practical aspects of the subject.


  • What should I look for in a keyword?
  • Where I do I go to get keywords?
  • How can I find the easiest keywords to rank for?
  • I'm not even sure where to get ideas for keywords!
  • Ok I've gotten a list of keywords, but which ones are the best to use?
  • What is a "Seed Keyword" even and how to I find good ones?
  • Is there a way to tell what keywords my competition is targeting and ranking for?
  • Local SEO? HELP!!!


Man.. The list goes on from there.

So what I am going to do here, is try and inform YOU in ways to understand the answers to these questions.

It doesn't take much time to go through this material. You will come away with a workable understanding of keywords, and will know how to best make use of my keyword service!

I could just take your money, do a little work, and send you a massive spreadsheet full of data. But that isn't likely to do anyone much good!

It is my goal to actually help you as a business person. I want you to have the experience and confidence to know that my data is actually useful!

The Breakdown


You are going to find many helpful and easy to understand pages here.

Breaking down my basic keyword service, what it is, and how it can help your business.

Follow along with an example of my work. Walking you through the differences between my offerings, and their benefits. As well as giving you new ways to go about finding new terms to target.

By understanding what it is I CAN do for you, you will know exactly how to make the best use of my service.

So without further ado, let's discuss briefly what it is my SERVICE is all about, and how it can make your life in SEO easier!